- About Us
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Press Room
- Contact Us
Creativity meets Longevity.
Anything beautiful must stay beautiful. For over 50 years, we at Tupperware have proudly backed our products with a Lifetime Warranty so you can buy with confidence. All Tupperware products carried under the Tupperware Trademarks are under warranty by Tupperware Brands to perform under normal domestic use for the lifetime of the product. We will replace, free of charge, any Tupperware product, or any part that, under normal domestic use, shows a manufacturing defect.
Consultants can bring their Tupperware Products to any authorized distributor for warranty replacements.
Covered By the Tupperware Lifetime Guarantee
Tupperware products are guaranteed by the Company against cracking, warping, peeling and chipping under normal domestic use. There may be instances where the Company no longer carries parts or products that are brought in for replacement. Under such circumstances the Company will provide alternative parts or products that offer similar functionalities and of similar value to the parts or product brought in. The Company reserves the right to accept and/or to reject alternative product choices proposed by the Consultant and/or customers for a product replacement
Conditions for Alternative Product Warranty Replacement
- Where a part is no longer available, all other components or parts that make the product complete must be brought in for replacement, even though these parts are in good condition (seals, base, handle, spout, etc).
- The alternative product chosen for warranty replacement should be an item from our regular catalogue at the stated price.
- If the alternative product used for warranty replacement is lesser in value, there will be no refunds.
- If the alternative product used for warranty replacement is higher in value, the Consultant or customer will be required to pay for the difference in value. This is called top-up value.
- The top-up value for the replaced product will not be included for commissions and bonuses under the Tupperware Business plan or any other awards.
Certain products in our catalogue are marked with the "Q" symbol. These are not covered by the Lifetime Guarantee but are still guaranteed by Tupperware Brands to be free from manufacturing defects. They will be replaced, if defective, provided they are returned in accordance with Product Return & Replacement policies and procedures.